Film At the LOMO store

Reminds me of the old disposable plastic film camera., crappy flash and all. Probably fun to shoot ...

Gary

True, but I'd imagine that many of the LOMO owners are too young to remember them, so the aesthetic of the resulting photos is new to them LOL. :)

Looks fun. We need more fun.

Luke - Lomo digital toys as well as Lomo accessories to put on your existing cameras, plus iPhone accessories. The Photojojo Store!

And anything can be gotten through their online store which is what I have done in the past. Lomography Shop [Change to your country if necessary)

Love my LCA+, it's a fun camera to pocket and cart along and you get great lomo results-- thinking of selling my Spinner and Sprocket Rocket Pano cameras as well as my Diana F+.. just never used them, new in the box. While I might find a Walgreens to develop and NOT cut my film, I can't scan something like that. Too much fiddling for me. The Holga I am keeping because I mod it and because it's straightforward developing whether 120 or masked to 35mm.

I am old, and from the film days. My wife is younger and from the digital age. I've taught her about taking photos and she has a 550D and EPL5. When I bought her the LOMO camera and I was giving her the run down she asked where does she set the ISO. I had to explain the film sensitivity was annotated as ISO/ASA number and digital just copied the idea over to sensor sensitivity.

Seems like digital makes much more sense when you come from film than the other way around.

Random thought that popped up in my head regarding lomo: will there ever be a movement that strives to recreate the look of early-2000's low-resolution, overly crunchy, low dynamic range digital compacts, or the look of mid-to-late-2000's crappy phone cameras?

Random thought that popped up in my head regarding lomo: will there ever be a movement that strives to recreate the look of early-2000's low-resolution, overly crunchy, low dynamic range digital compacts, or the look of mid-to-late-2000's crappy phone cameras?

Just look at my photosite. I'm doing that now, but rather unintentionally.

G

LOL. I'm playing Minecraft recently, which foregoes the fancy graphics for a blocky, Lego-like world. Still fun.

I've often thought about shooting with ultra low megapickles, but it just scares me LOL

Back