Australia II

Thank you. Seems the wombat gets everybody. :D And so many Australians on this forum :2thumbs:

come back to Sydney again!
I would love to, and I am sure I am coming back sometime, but at the moment it is simply to expensive :(

I love that spot near Luna Park, though my last attempt there may be overdone for some
Yes, definitely a good spot. I tries several spots the last time, but this one was the best. It's a good shot, like the composition, but why have you done your photo in B&W? I think the magic in my image comes from the colours, too.

Yes, definitely a good spot. I tries several spots the last time, but this one was the best. It's a good shot, like the composition, but why have you done your photo in B&W? I think the magic in my image comes from the colours, too.

Just trying to catch the industrial and huge steel feel of the bridge in that one. I don't generally don't do much in B&W, but liked the results. I do love colour as well though!

9741621160_79c88670e6.jpg

9212741302_df70a3521c.jpg

9212748078_a4bd17a3a3.jpg

Your right about expensive here, long way to come and to get around such a large country. You've done it though, and been to a place or two I haven't been to yet. You also have all those very well captured memories. Beautiful.

Amazing shots! They are all awesome, but the first is outstanding IMHO! Very inspiring.

Well done, now I want to go back and try to work on new photos there. :( ;) Edit: I just scrolled through your flickr album and now I have wanderlust again :redface: Someday I'll be back, just have to save enough money... :rolleyes: I normally don't subscribe to people's flickr streams, have only friends in my list but you are the first exception. ;)

Thank you, Peter!

Here are more photos, I'd like to share. I already had them in the recycle bin, but I reworked them in Lightroom a year after the journey and it somehow worked out to get a better result than directly after the journey.

12930031873_9d846cf195_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SAM_0470 von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

12933618475_f72e232bdb_o.jpg

SAM_0600 von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

12918933855_94bbb3d698_o.jpg

Fun in the NP with the stars von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

This one was actually a complete fail. The RAW file was looking really bad and I invested a bit more time on this, but I finally got a quite good result. Since then this is my example what can be achieved with LR only :rolleyes:
9171101596_e9e98256ca_o.jpg

SAM_0951.jpg von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

This is how it look completely unpreocessed :eek: :D
SAM_0951.jpg

Back