1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

B&H: X100S in Stock, K-3 in Stock, GX7 Price Drop, Touit Price Drop

Discussion in 'Open Gear Talk' started by Amin Sabet, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    K3 looks like a seriously nice DSLR. Hopefully Pentax has the AF system all sorted out. Too bad I can't see myself ever getting another DSLR -- unless it's a D4 type of DSLR.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeats

Yeats SC All-Pro

Jul 31, 2012
    New Jersey, USA
    Chris
    I agree, the K3 looks to be an awesome DSLR... still, I think I might be done with the mirror. And I'm not happy with Pentax (the company) so I doubt I'd ever buy anything new.

The Panny GX7 seems like a heckuva camera for $898.

3. Armanius

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    I've been tempted by the GX7 and EM1. But I'm trying to slowly ween myself off m4/3 and going (back) to Fuji or the new Sony.

4. Yeats

Yeats SC All-Pro

Jul 31, 2012
    New Jersey, USA
    Chris
    I'm happy with my Oly, but I can certainly see folks wanting a different/better option. I'm hoping we'll see a slim FF mirrorless with IBIS in the near future that I can use with my m42 lenses.

5. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    Lots of good deals... Yahoo articles was saying the Christmas shopping season started early to grab customers, and also partly to confuse consumers so they don't make comparisons on the black Friday...

6. Armanius

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Confused, I certainly am. Too many new toys to choose from. Not enough cash.

7. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Dear Santa,
    I have been a very good boy this year. Please bring me one of those green limited GRs and a silver limited edition K-3. I'd also like an MX-1, but don't want to be greedy.