B&H: X100S in Stock, K-3 in Stock, GX7 Price Drop, Touit Price Drop

K3 looks like a seriously nice DSLR. Hopefully Pentax has the AF system all sorted out. Too bad I can't see myself ever getting another DSLR -- unless it's a D4 type of DSLR.

I agree, the K3 looks to be an awesome DSLR... still, I think I might be done with the mirror. And I'm not happy with Pentax (the company) so I doubt I'd ever buy anything new.

The Panny GX7 seems like a heckuva camera for $898.

I agree, the K3 looks to be an awesome DSLR... still, I think I might be done with the mirror. And I'm not happy with Pentax (the company) so I doubt I'd ever buy anything new.

The Panny GX7 seems like a heckuva camera for $898.

I've been tempted by the GX7 and EM1. But I'm trying to slowly ween myself off m4/3 and going (back) to Fuji or the new Sony.

I'm happy with my Oly, but I can certainly see folks wanting a different/better option. I'm hoping we'll see a slim FF mirrorless with IBIS in the near future that I can use with my m42 lenses.

Lots of good deals... Yahoo articles was saying the Christmas shopping season started early to grab customers, and also partly to confuse consumers so they don't make comparisons on the black Friday...

Lots of good deals... Yahoo articles was saying the Christmas shopping season started early to grab customers early, and also partly to confuse consumers so they don't make comparisons on the black Friday...

Confused, I certainly am. Too many new toys to choose from. Not enough cash.

Back