1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Back .........

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Dewi Sant, May 31, 2015.

1. Dewi Sant

Dewi Sant SC Veteran

Dec 20, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Guess?
    Been away a while, sorry about that but we did Norway, which was going to be another road trip but no ferries anymore to Stavanger from the good ol' UK - and now none to Denmark either - meant a mega long drive before we even got there.

Expensive scandinaviian hotels also meant a change of tack was required so we packed the cameras & jumped on a cruise ship going to Norway leaving Liverpool early May. The cruise was as dire as Norway is stunning. Advice - never, ever go on a cruise it will destroy your soul and make you yearn for the open road more than you can imqgine!

We're going back to do a road trip and hang the expense, it'll be worth it.

IMG_8982_zpsqcezoa6h.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    roadtrips are the best. Looking forward to more shots

3. marlof

marlof Trying to focus

Dec 25, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Marlof
    Bad experiences also count. I was in Norway last year, and fell in love with the country. I'm looking forward to more shots.

4. Dewi Sant

Dewi Sant SC Veteran

Dec 20, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Guess?
    I'm just putting the shots I took onto my website so I'll post th elink when it's done, but here's one to be going on with. Alesund from Mount Askla,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1