BBC TV - Street shoot program

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
Came across this on BBC iplayer. Dougie Wallace A Pork Pie Hat wearing, rather aggressive Glaswegian street shooter who documents the rich folk who shop around Harrods//Knightsbridge. More in your face than Bruce Gilden even. I think he was playing up a bit for the TV cameras, overcome by his own exhuberance. However, I liked some of the results despite not being keen on the methods employed.

I don't think our friends in the "colonies" will be able to get this which is a shame.

But here is the link anyway.

What Do Artists Do All Day?, 26. Dougie Wallace

I got it. Getflix + lying about having a licence. That said, I only watched the first few minutes. Didnt like the shots, didnt like how he was getting them. With behaviour like this I am not surprised how many of the rich and famous punch these people in the face. They deserve it.

I got it. Getflix + lying about having a licence. That said, I only watched the first few minutes. Didnt like the shots, didnt like how he was getting them. With behaviour like this I am not surprised how many of the rich and famous punch these people in the face. They deserve it.

Glad you managed to see it. Yes, I agree. I think all people should be permitted to go about their daily lives without someone shoving a camera and flashgun 6 inches from their face......rich or poor. I think his behaviour.......viewed as a whole..... could be seen as a breach of the peace for which he could be arrested. His attitude seemed to be F...... you I will do what I want, and shove it if you don't like it.

Glad you managed to see it. Yes, I agree. I think all people should be permitted to go about their daily lives without someone shoving a camera and flashgun 6 inches from their face......rich or poor. I think his behaviour.......viewed as a whole..... could be seen as a breach of the peace for which he could be arrested. His attitude seemed to be F...... you I will do what I want, and shove it if you don't like it.

And he looked as if he was enjoying being an asshole too, almost sneering. REally, starting the vid with a view of his naked butt put me right off. That, people, is a narcissist.

Back