BBC TV - Street shoot program

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Petach, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Petach

Petach SC Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    Came across this on BBC iplayer. Dougie Wallace A Pork Pie Hat wearing, rather aggressive Glaswegian street shooter who documents the rich folk who shop around Harrods//Knightsbridge. More in your face than Bruce Gilden even. I think he was playing up a bit for the TV cameras, overcome by his own exhuberance. However, I liked some of the results despite not being keen on the methods employed.

I don't think our friends in the "colonies" will be able to get this which is a shame.

But here is the link anyway.

What Do Artists Do All Day?, 26. Dougie Wallace

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I got it. Getflix + lying about having a licence. That said, I only watched the first few minutes. Didnt like the shots, didnt like how he was getting them. With behaviour like this I am not surprised how many of the rich and famous punch these people in the face. They deserve it.

3. Petach

Petach SC Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    Glad you managed to see it. Yes, I agree. I think all people should be permitted to go about their daily lives without someone shoving a camera and flashgun 6 inches from their face......rich or poor. I think his behaviour.......viewed as a whole..... could be seen as a breach of the peace for which he could be arrested. His attitude seemed to be F...... you I will do what I want, and shove it if you don't like it.

4. And he looked as if he was enjoying being an asshole too, almost sneering. REally, starting the vid with a view of his naked butt put me right off. That, people, is a narcissist.