Straps Belt clip

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Name
Garry
I had a camera belt clip from Peak Designs delivered today. I've not been that happy with straps and sling straps. I use home made wrist straps but
it's not always practical if you need hands free. There were several options on the market to choose from and this one seemed most suited for my
Nikon V system. Although I've only been using it for about 3 hours I know I made the right choice.
I don't change lenses very often, But using this clip would make it so easy.
Ok it's not the cheapest. But it is the most versatile for me to use when out walking with my dogs or on my bike. I'm impressed.

Bags + Camera Gear

Enjoy it - I love the capture, and it's an ideal solution for outdoor stuff. I usually mount it on a backpack strap, but it works great on a belt as well if you're shooting two cameras at an even (e.g. wedding). Makes for a great way to hold the camera while changing lenses.

I also really like their leash and cuff, definitely my camera straps of choice for smaller cameras. They're a bit narrow (dig in too much for me) for a FF DSLR..

Ditto Mattia. Their system, with clip, long strap, and hand strap is a great way to switch around carrying method for up to prosumer-SLR-sized cameras. And the Capture is great for having a camera securely mounted close at hand for outdoor use (hiking, cycling, etc.).

Back