1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

BillN

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Herman, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hi Bill, have a great time in Spain.
    Take a dive in Med !

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Bill have a wonderful time and please be sure to give us some vicarious living via your photographs!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BillN

BillN SC Hall of Famer

Aug 25, 2010
    S W France
    Bill
    Thanks you all, well the two of you - never knew you cared - burning the mid night oil trying to figure out how to sync my MacBookPro, (yes I've been spending my retirement funds again), with my iMac - using ChronoSync - $40 - but it's beating me as I'm getting all confused with the sharing permissions that these bloody Mac machines want before they will let you mess with them - I'm taking my MacBook so may be i'll keep in touch.
    Forecast is good - 27 degrees today on the Costa Blanca and forecast is to be like that for another 7 days, so I may expose my body to the elements and sample the clear blue sea, (????)

I'm, (sorry we're), are off to a Parador near Zaragoza, for a couple of nights, then to Alicate to stay with some old friends for maybe 4 days after which 2 nights in another Parador near Alcaniz on the way back to France - I hope the food is good - the last time I went to Espana I couldn't wait to get back to the French Menu

I've packed my G1 with the 20 and 14 42 and the 45 somethingorother, plus the EP-1 with the 17 - I wanted to take my D300, (really did), with a few lenses - but my wife is demanding restricted baggage, (we are going in the car so I cannot understand why unless she is going on a shopping spree and intends to fill the car up with Spanish marble for the kitchen) - now if I had a M9 with a 35 cron I would not have this baggage problem, (I keep telling her that), just one small camera and a small lens - that's all that is needed according to "The Shooter"

Don has set a task - something like the encroaching environment - so maybe I'll see something - plus Bernd, (silverbullet), took some great people shots in Italy a few weeks ago - so I'll try to sneak a few of these if I am brave enough

Cheers for now - no too early a start tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Bill, I'll be watching for the Encroaching Environment images....
    and also the M9......