Black Friday Sale Thread 2014

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Boid, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Boid

Boid SC All-Pro

Dec 15, 2011
    Bangalore, India
  2. Tilman Paulin

Tilman Paulin SC Top Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Portland, OR
    • Like Like x 1
  3. demiro

demiro Serious Compacts For Life

Dec 15, 2011
    Is it my imagination or has BF cooled off lately (and cyber Monday too)? I know there are deals if you want to camp out at Wal-Mart or whatever, but it seems like a lot of the crazy stuff has been toned down in recent years.
  4. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    BF In Oz has never been fabulous. Apple gear reduced by a dollar or three? big deal. I don't even look anymore. That Coolpix price drop could be permanent, its down to $750ish in some place in Oz, and has been for a while. Of course there are other places still keeping it over $1000 so I could be wrong! LOL.
  5. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    B&H was selling Nikon A w/ $300 vf for $700. I don't know if they still have it or not but in ebay also the new ones sold as low as $400 with $500 as normal price from HK sellers. I guess a new update might be coming w/ 24MP sensor...
  6. donlaw

donlaw SC All-Pro

Sep 14, 2012
    Great price on the Nikon A. If I didn't already have one I would do it..
  7. Tilman Paulin

Tilman Paulin SC Top Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Portland, OR
    • Like Like x 1
  8. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    In the USA, Black Friday is a Holy Day.
  9. hannahntilly

hannahntilly SC Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Surrey, UK
    Well I very nearly pushed the button on a Lumix GH3 from Amazon UK on friday for £260 (approx $400). That's a crazy price for a lot of camera but I realised that I don't need it...............
    • Like Like x 1
  10. JKLso

JKLso SC Regular

Nov 24, 2014
    near Kelso WA USA
    Amazon and others dropped the Samsung nx300 with 18-55OIS to $399 in black and white. That led to the Warehouse of 'used' gear at Amazon, where opened packages go to resell. For $310 I picked up a white kit... which should include a full copy of LR4 by the way :)

For my wife, of course... :wink: