Bolivia, 2013

A great series Nic and showcasing the G1X again.
I hadn't thought of Bolivia as a holiday destination ,what made you go there?

Thanks, Dennis.

Bolivia was country number 13 in a 5.5 month trip through Central and South America so we didn't go there just to see Bolivia, but the Altiplano region of which I have been showing images of so far was one part of the entire trip that I was really looking forward to and it didn't disappoint. So much sorting, cataloguing, and processing still to do...

You bastard. You were sitting on these train shots this whole time, just doling it out little bit by little bit...

No in all seriousness I can imagine how long it must take to process over five months' worth of vacation shots. Keep it up.

You bastard. You were sitting on these train shots this whole time, just doling it out little bit by little bit...

No in all seriousness I can imagine how long it must take to process over five months' worth of vacation shots. Keep it up.

Ha ha! Yes, I have got a fair task ahead of me. I figure from the whole trip I ended up with about 10000 images, which is a lot to sort through but mercifully less than my projection of 16000 (working on an estimated average of 100 per day).

Back