1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Bower (Samyang) 8mm f/2.8 fisheye Samsung NX | Location: EU | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by chandr, Aug 12, 2013.

1. chandr

chandr New to SC

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Bower (Samyang) 8mm f/2.8 fisheye Samsung NX
    </br>Prices</br> $265 +paypal and shipping
    </br>Location</br> EU
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Selling one little gem for Samsung NX system. Bower fishey lens UMS 8/2.8. Its exactly the same one that comes under Samyang, Rokinon or Walimex brands. Sharp and beautiful by colors
    Bought new for $330 at Ebay about a month ago. Selling for $265 now.

Comes with everything pictured.

[​IMG]

FYI. I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me

The lens is located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Shipping would cost from $30 to $70 depending on the method. Customs value can be lowered if needed. As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU and the US. For paypal, please add 3% (or gift)

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
    Andre
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.