BREAKING NEWS: Henri Cartier-Bresson Still Dead But in Danger of Catching Fire

"At a hastily-arranged press conference at Gare Saint-Lazare in Paris, an international team of scientists have announced that while Henri Cartier-Bresson is still dead, he is turning over in his grave at a rapidly increasing rate. Scientists fear that if Cartier-Bresson’s rotational velocity continues to increase at its current rate of growth, friction between his burial garments and the casket lining will cause him to catch fire sometime later this year."

:eek:

I've been doing my level best to make as much crummy street photography as I can. I never liked the guy (he wouldn't even process his own stuff - what an elitist!), so I want him to burn...

I'm slowing down, but there's still plenty of crummy street photography left in me. It's just gonna take discipline!

-Ray

Nice one.

Of course they wouldn't stop. They'd just take more and more cliched street shots until one of them got him to ignite. That one would immediately get millions of FB and Twitter followers, set up his own blog with millions more and start offering street photography workshops. Then when he got rich (and it would be a he) he'd buy a film Leica and lenses and never take another picture.

Back