1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Bronco Superbowl Sunrise!

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by zapatista, Jan 20, 2014.

1. zapatista

zapatista SC Regular

Jul 28, 2012
    Denver, Colorado
    Mike
    Well as a Denver resident I felt the need to post this snap from about 15 minutes ago given yesterday's event. Taken right outside my front door (Olympus E-PL5/12-40mm). BTW GO SEAHAWKS :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Yeah, that's Bronco Orange!

Congrats to the Broncos - very clearly the best team in the AFC. I don't have a dog in this fight but I did live in the Seattle area from the mid-70's through '92 and was a Seahawk fan back in those days. I'm sure it doesn't exist or matter anymore, but back when the Seahawks were part of the AFC West, Seattle-Denver was a hell of a rivalry. Seattle had some good teams, with Kreig, Largent, Curt Warner (the running back), Kenny Easley at safety and there were a lot of great games in those days. Denver was always competitive in the Elway years, even when they weren't great...

I don't like this Seahawk team - not sure why, but I don't. And I kind of hope Peyton gets one more to nail down his place among the greats. But your offense against that Seattle defense should be a hell of a show.

-Ray

3. zapatista

zapatista SC Regular

Jul 28, 2012
    Denver, Colorado
    Mike
    I'm still pissed off that the Seahawks left the AFC.

• Like Like x 1