Bronco Superbowl Sunrise!

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by zapatista, Jan 20, 2014.

1. zapatista

zapatista SC Regular

Jul 28, 2012
    Denver, Colorado
    Mike
    Well as a Denver resident I felt the need to post this snap from about 15 minutes ago given yesterday's event. Taken right outside my front door (Olympus E-PL5/12-40mm). BTW GO SEAHAWKS :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Yeah, that's Bronco Orange!

Congrats to the Broncos - very clearly the best team in the AFC. I don't have a dog in this fight but I did live in the Seattle area from the mid-70's through '92 and was a Seahawk fan back in those days. I'm sure it doesn't exist or matter anymore, but back when the Seahawks were part of the AFC West, Seattle-Denver was a hell of a rivalry. Seattle had some good teams, with Kreig, Largent, Curt Warner (the running back), Kenny Easley at safety and there were a lot of great games in those days. Denver was always competitive in the Elway years, even when they weren't great...

I don't like this Seahawk team - not sure why, but I don't. And I kind of hope Peyton gets one more to nail down his place among the greats. But your offense against that Seattle defense should be a hell of a show.

-Ray

3. zapatista

zapatista SC Regular

Jul 28, 2012
    Denver, Colorado
    Mike
    I'm still pissed off that the Seahawks left the AFC.

• Like Like x 1