Sony Can Sony RX100 models take multiple exposures?

DaveInTO

Newbie RX100 question here ... Is the RX100 camera capable of taking multiple exposures (ie. multiple exposures in a single frame like Nikon and some late model Canon DSLR's) ?
An addendum question is, I understand that applications can be loaded (?) onto the RX100 ... can such an application, one that can take multiple exposures exist?

There is a Multiple Exposure app that is compatible with the RX100 model line
See Multiple Exposure | PlayMemories Camera Apps

Hello,

Thanks for this! I will look into the Camera Apps area of the Canon website ... have you installed and used this particular multiple exposure application and does it work well?

ALSO ... what other applications are available (I am going to look this evening) that you may have tried or recommend?

Regards,
DaveH in TO

Hello,

Thanks for this! I will look into the Camera Apps area of the Canon website ... have you installed and used this particular multiple exposure application and does it work well?

ALSO ... what other applications are available (I am going to look this evening) that you may have tried or recommend?

Regards,
DaveH in TO
Hi Dave. Sorry, I can't make any recommendations. I don't have a RX100. Have only used apps on my A6000 and not enough to really say how good the apps are one way or the other.

Back