1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[WTB] Canon FDn 50mm 1.4 (with adapter)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wt21, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010
    I'm looking to buy a Canon 50mm 1.4 FDn (bayonet, not breech mount) lens, preferably with a known, working adapter, but without is fine, too.

I am not looking to pay a premium, so if you need to get top dollar, I am not your buyer, but if you have a good condition lens that you are looking to move, that is what I'm looking for.

I've got 6 positive feedbacks here and 50 on Fredmiranda.

The only thing I have for possible trade is a Canon mount Rokinon 85mm 1.4 (less than a year old, and in super minty condition). I could sell the EOS to m43 adapter, too, if interested.

Send pics, price, etc. if you have something. I only deal with folks with proven buy/sell and who are paypal verified.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.