Canon Forums

Discussion in 'Canon DSLR Forum' started by rayvonn, Feb 11, 2016.

1. rayvonn

rayvonn SC Veteran

Jan 19, 2015
    Can anyone recommend a useful Canon forum for a beginner? There are so many Canon forums, it's hard to know where to start. I'm looking for a forum that helpfully covers the basic stuff along the lines of 6D cameras, plastic fantastic lenses, that sort of thing, and where Canon v Nikon wars and disrespect of other brands and formats are kept low on the subject list. Alright, that last criteria may be a tad unrealistic but you get my drift and I've been on this forum long enough to trust the views of those here. So advice would be welcome.
  2. dalethorn

dalethorn SC All-Pro

Sep 14, 2013
    Charleston SC
    same as user name
    CameraLabs is one I remember.
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic Digital Photography Forums used to be a Canon-specific forum but some time ago they added a bunch of extra sub-forums for various other brands of camera. I think they were added because a lot of 5D owners kept moaning about (a lack of) dynamic range and were buying Nikon or Sony camera systems in additon to to their Canons. I haven't participated there for well over a year so I don't know what the current atmosphere is. I remember it being fairly well natured despite having a relatively high volume of traffic.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1