Expired Canon LTM lens: 35mm f1.8, 35mm f2.8 Chrome | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

iaeaix

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Canon LTM lens: 35mm f1.8, 35mm f2.8 Chrome

Detail photos are here:
Sold: 35/1.8, 35/2.8, 50/1.2

Prices
See below

Ships to
US/Canada

Description

- - - Updated - - -

Canon 35mm f1.8 LTM (L39) Rangefinder lens

Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Canada Post/USPS

This is a vintage Leica Thead Mount lens, it was the fast 35mm rangefinder lens - when it was introduced, Leica had not been able to match the speed of f1.8 at 35mm focal length - of course Leica introduced the well known collector lens Summicron 8 elements, at f2 max aperture.
Glasses are fungus and haze free, normal marks which is common for lens with this age - no impact on IQ.
Barrels show normal sign of usage, the focus and aperture turns smoothly.
Hard to notice - but yet it`s there: there are slight seperation (I believe) on the edge of inner elements, it`s quite slight that would not impact IQ - at least I don`t see that when I used it on Leica M9.

Come with front and rear plastic caps, front one is a Russian Kiev cap.
93f6447731ed544c9a910e61dafde84f_0020.JPG

more detail photos can be provided

- - - Updated - - -

Canon 35mm 2.8 LTM (L39) rangefinder lens, early Chrome (EP)

Price: $190.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Canada Post/USPS

The Canon 35/2.8 was Canon`s direct competition of Leitz Summaron lens, this is the early "EP" Chrome version, great built quality all Chrome, has it`s low contrast high resolution charactor. The size is very compact, it`s defintely perfect match with those early screw mount rangefinder camera, also it`s a performer on digital.
Regards to the "EP" mark there were saying that it`s the from the "military exchange", anyway, great stuff.

This copy I have is haze and fungus free, the aperture and focus turns smoothly, there are light cleaning marks on the glass but it won`t have impact on the image quality.

It comes with front and rear caps, front is Russian metal cap and rear is black plastic cap.
0e71414a9a95de0a4d434998b49f3015_0021.JPG

more detail photos can be provided

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back