1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

Canon S95 with Franiec grip, 3 genuine Canon batteries and Crumpler Thirsty Al (1)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by stillshunter, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    I don't need to tell you guys about the S95...because this site convinced me to buy it in the first place :wink:. All I can say is that I've found it to be an amazing back-pocket serious compact. Examples of my not-so-handi-work can be seen here. However, now that the X100 has arrived I will need to make room.....in my credit card account :blush:

Asking AUD300 (net)

In excellent condition, body and lenses are clean and clear. This S95 comes with the Franiec grip, 3 genuine Canon batteries, a Crumpler Thirsty Al (1) case, all paperwork and accessories*.
    * Please note, it comes shipped with the US travel charger only. Those outside the US will need to use a $10 adapter (voltage range is still 110-240V, so no need for a transformer).

Here's the main bits of the kit:
    [​IMG]

S95 front:
    [​IMG]

S95 rear:
    [​IMG]

Return Policy & Additional Details: 7 days for a full refund only if not as described - buyer pays return postage.

2. stillshunter

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Special offer to SC members only - $300 (net).

3. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    Registering interest,

Do you take paypal? I live in South Australia in Moonta and wouldn't mind one of these little fellas.

Just got the X100 but something for the handbag would be nice :)

4. stillshunter

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    D'oh. Just sold it today to a SC lurker :redface:

Enjoy the camera Van!

5. stillshunter

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2010