Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

Thanks to all of you very much, for the kind remarks on my shirt. Anyone want to know that it was just hanging on a coathanger on the doorhandle of the loo, and as I was contemplating the nature of the universe it occurred to me that I could play with the camera phone and shoot it. One finds things to shoot in the strangest places :) The iphone 4 has a very nice camera... thats probbly the only thing I miss about it. the 3GS cam is ok, but not quite as good

John, I like it! It's not often that one sees three photographers sitting in one place with their cameras.:D

True, the iPhone does do very well with pictures. The old "the best camera you have is the one with you" is surely a big plus for the small camera size of the iPhone 4.

Kyteflyer - your shirt on a hanger is a prime example of how much there is right in front of us, or in a closet or around a corner.(y)

Yes I do get out in daylight!
5867130093_1c2f06d606_b.jpg

5867693910_d09de21457_b.jpg

5867701350_55329c7027_b.jpg

5867709036_b509e62f5b_b.jpg

Nokia N8

Lili, that's a great bridge - I forget what they call them.. Not just suspension bridges, I don't think? Looks as though there's not much traffic. Beautiful blue sky day!

Lili, that's a great bridge - I forget what they call them.. Not just suspension bridges, I don't think? Looks as though there's not much traffic. Beautiful blue sky day!

BB, thank you. Actually I am n the older bridge paralleling the new one; the Arch one has been under construction for over a year. The Only way to safely get these views is via car over a very detour-ridden route!

Back