Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

Lili has a hold on me...

Yes I know very unlike me to shoot flowers (call it my feminine side), but Ive been involved with the iphone lately and the apps just are plain fun to play with. Coupled with an artsy look and here's what you get. Comments welcome.

6257855128_22c616c56f_z.jpg

6257864668_e4ebac6aac_z.jpg

6257881192_101fcee2a5_z.jpg

6256444110_f4c1567954_z.jpg

Cheers all,
Pete

Nothing of consequence out of my N8, just yet, but is anyone versed on any helpful apps that I could use? So far, the cam is quite impressive.

Nothing of consequence out of my N8, just yet, but is anyone versed on any helpful apps that I could use? So far, the cam is quite impressive.

Have you got the Anna update yet? AS to Apps,there is PixelPipe which allows you to upload straight to flickr. CameraPro for the N8Gives you the ability to silence the shutter sounds, turn off AF Assist Light, and even choose 100% file size. It i s a very nice app.

Got Anna the moment I got the phone, after a soft reset. Also looks like I have camerapro installed (unless that DL failed). So I'll check on that.

Going to be in Frankfurt and Berlin on business during the coming weekend, so we'll see. Going to leave the SLR at home and only bring it and the EX1 with me and will even leave the WB650 at home.

Got Anna the moment I got the phone, after a soft reset. Also looks like I have camerapro installed (unless that DL failed). So I'll check on that.

Going to be in Frankfurt and Berlin on business during the coming weekend, so we'll see. Going to leave the SLR at home and only bring it and the EX1 with me and will even leave the WB650 at home.

Good plan, I really cannot recommend CameraPro enough BTW

Ok, got it. Now I have to test it out some other time.

While I was at it, I got ShutterPro, but have yet to install it. Don't know which is better. Also checking on practicality. The CameraPro one is slow on the processing side, so might have to keep a preset for lower quality on hand, or at the least, a shortcut to the built in cam program.

I already added my November cell phone picture a day over that thread, but here it is again with another sighting. Thought I'd keep this thread alive for those who might not quite be able to follow the November thread's criteria.

6312765086_bebc91f00b_z.jpg

6312764874_882be965c3_z.jpg

In addition, if there's anyone here who is working on a series or a collection - please don't hesitate to start your own thread in any of the appropriate image forums.:drinks:

Pete, you already know how much I like those -but that last iconic one is new to me! Very patriotic and intense - that's not "graffiti" is it? If so, the artist is impressive!

Nuskyn, those are beautiful photographs - I only wish I were able to click on them and see them larger. Perhaps they're in your Flickrstream stashed away somewhere.

I'm afraid I've fallen off the November Cell Phone A Day wagon - mea culpa! I will try to get back in the saddle again!

Back