Changes in the forum moderation team

Hope all will be well for everyone, but we will of course miss you. I do know how much more work it can be than I'd been prepared for.

I wonder is this all part of Streetshooter's planned run for the White House next year...

Glad he and Olli are staying around, and thank you Amin and moderators for a great forum.

Olli and Don, thank you both.

Like many others, I too hope that you will remain as members here. Your hard work as Mods has always been appreciated, but you have shared your experience and your Art - that is irreplaceable. Best wishes.

Many thanks to youse all fine people's.
It's been a good run and the forum has grown into a solid community.
I am leaving the back room and janitorial position for personal reasons.
No issues with the forum or any member. I just need time and space without the extra workload.
I'll be around when I have time to chat, whatever.
Thanks again to all, you've made it a cinch to be an admin.

No, Ollie and I are not traveling the world together.....
Later..... Shooter out....

Many thanks to youse all fine people's.
It's been a good run and the forum has grown into a solid community.
I am leaving the back room and janitorial position for personal reasons.
No issues with the forum or any member. I just need time and space without the extra workload.
I'll be around when I have time to chat, whatever.
Thanks again to all, you've made it a cinch to be an admin.

No, Ollie and I are not traveling the world together.....
Later..... Shooter out....

Thanks for clearing that one up.

And much the same reasoning for me - trying to cut back on computer time and dedicate a bit more time to personal projects. That will, I hope, mean taking more pictures so possibly more posting here as a result.

Thanks again all for your kind words - a good indication of the good community here. Long may it last.

Change must come and thanks for the work done.

I know what you mean about making the decision for personal reasons, I have just resigned as a moderator of another forum. It wasn't so much the amount of work (next to nothing in the case of that one), but there was no need for so many moderators in such a small forum. That's a totally different situation.

Anyway, I know you guys will continue to frequent these forums and thanks to keeping the site good for the rest of us.

Two fellows steadied at the helm, or working tirelessly below the rafters in the bowels of the good ship Serious Compacts, can enjoy the sun on the decks with the rest of us. A big salute to you both as you emerge to find your sun lounge...

Also, of course, while I sip my Long Island Iced Tea up here on the viewing deck my thoughts also go to the ones still down in the innards. Great work all of you!!!

Cheers!

Back