China trip

Rhino123

Veteran
Name
Tiew Chong Yi
Well... I have been to China for countless number of times (mostly on working trips), but really know very little about the country. All I can say is from my limited knowledge, the place is beautiful... even old villages... Been there with my mobile phone, EPL1 and other cameras to captured the beauty of the few cities I have been in.

(Photo with EPL1 and kit lens)

6840091374_c827d799a6_b.jpg

6840945156_fb75515e96_b.jpg

6840945464_d6d4ef0aed_b.jpg

6986185317_d8990a74fc_b.jpg

I know from the photos, China doesn't looked anything spectacular to many out there. But somehow, I like the feel of the country. I do not know why, by I find it attractive.

Thanks for sharing the photos. China is a very beautiful country, with a lot of amazing things to see in the cities as well as the countryside. I'm actually glad you stayed away from some of the cliche subjects and have shown a more personal, non-touristy view. My favorites of the set are the first one with the flower, the BW entranceway, the first shot of the crane and sun, and the women walking down the alley. BTW, good to know there are still many active EPL-1 users out there.

Thanks Ed, glad that you like the photos. I still use my EPL1 time to time, it is a great camera and I don't feel like giving it up, unlike my old DSLR.

Back