1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Collapsible Leica Summicron 5cm f2 in M mount

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by defektive, Jun 29, 2012.

1. defektive

defektive SC Veteran

0   0   0

May 4, 2011
    Tasmania, Australia
    Sam
    For sale is the collapsible M mount Summicron 5cm that I bought from Brian a few months ago through these classifieds. The body of the lens is in pristine condition but the glass is hazy and has some cleaning marks. I bought it in this condition and it does take very nice 'atmospheric' portraits but does flare badly in direct light, otherwise it can be cleaned. I have included a photo taken with it on my M9 below. I'm asking what I paid for it - $250 plus shipping and paypal fees. It will be express shipped with insurance at cost.

sum3. sum2. sum1. Boys.

Cheers,

2. apotelyt

apotelyt New to SC

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 4, 2012
    i have this same lens and it gives that old, nostalgic look to the photos due to its low contrast character. Works very well in high contrast lighting and b&w images.