Coromandel Peninsula

Discussion in 'Micro Four Thirds Forum' started by Chrisnmn, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn SC Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris Leskovsek
    Hey guys,

I just did another road trip, now to the Coromandel Peninsula here in NZ. I did it a couple of weeks ago and posted about it in my blog if you interested in some photos with little to no shop talk. Its a beautiful place, heres a sneak peek

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

see the rest of the images here

comments as usual are more than welcome! :biggrin:

For the gear-heads: All photos with Olympus EP5 + Voigtlander 25 and Ricoh GR. Edited with Lightroom 5.2 :2thumbs: maybe some other lens im missing in between but those were the main ones.

• Like Like x 8
  2. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    Beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  3. pniev

pniev Student for life

Jun 10, 2013
    Striking colors. beautiful.
    Peter

• Like Like x 1
  4. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    As I said on the blog, great shots! Seems like a really interesting place to wander around in :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. CM_SK

CM_SK SC Regular

Apr 23, 2013
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    What no Cathedral Cove?? You were so close... (just kidding). This is a beautiful part of NZ; was there last December. Very hard to decide which of dozens of perfect beaches to visit...

• Like Like x 1
  6. KillRamsey

KillRamsey SC Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    Kyle
    ...sigh. I love New Zealand.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Pretty spectacular countryside. Awesome set of images.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn SC Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris Leskovsek
    Thanks Bart!, yes it is an interesting place to wander around!. By the way, i didnt got your comment on the blog for some reason :-(

I know!, weather was on and off and when we decided to visit Cathedral Cove was so windy and shitty that there was sandblasting everywhere plus is such a touristy spot, that i decided to go somewhere else!. And yes theres a lot of perfect beaches around that is hard to pick one!.

9. CM_SK

CM_SK SC Regular

Apr 23, 2013
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    [/QUOTE] I know!, weather was on and off and when we decided to visit Cathedral Cove was so windy and shitty that there was sandblasting everywhere plus is such a touristy spot, that i decided to go somewhere else!. And yes theres a lot of perfect beaches around that is hard to pick one!.[/QUOTE]

Chrismnn: No worries; I'll lend you a shot of Cathedral Cove... here's what you would have seen on a nice day!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn SC Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris Leskovsek
    beautiful shot man! and yes, that is the all mighty cathedral cove!.

11. Stan

Stan SC Regular

Apr 19, 2013
    California
    Stan
    Lovely series! It's a beautiful and striking landscape, depicted well with your varied images. I especially appreciate the framing/composition and the motion blur in some of the images.