Crazy light 90 floors up.

Discussion in 'Stroll Photography' started by Livnius, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Livnius

Livnius SC Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Melbourne. Australia
    The plan this morning was to wake up bright and early, have my coffee and toast before sunrise and head off into town, reports were for lots of fog which I think makes any place look surreal....wanted a few snaps of the sun bursting
    through the fog and the gaps in the buildings with lots of little silhouettes of Melbournians in long winter coats scurrying to work...BUT...being as lazy as I am on chilly mornings I am I slept in and missed the downtown dawn.
    Still, I got these 2 which are kinda cool. Rising sun reflecting off the Eureka Towers golden glass wedge. The Eureka Tower is the largest purely residential building in the world.

Eureka Tower 25/6/13 by Livnius, on Flickr

Eureka Tower 25/6/13 by Livnius, on Flickr
  2. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    coooooooool ...

or is it The EYE OF SAURON?
  3. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    The best sights are definitely seen first and last thing! I went to stay at a small hotel in the mountains of Ronda in Spain a few years ago. I awoke to find mist clinging beautifully, just above ground level and the views of the early morning sparkling sun were glorious and had to be photographed with my then Olympus E420, so out I leapt into the cold in my nightie......... only to realize that I was in full view of all the other early bird guests in the other rooms :redface:
  4. Djarum

Djarum SC All-Pro

Jul 10, 2010
    Huntsville, AL
    Spectacular! Love it!
  5. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Woah!! Thats cool!!!
  6. pniev

pniev Student for life

Jun 10, 2013
    Not sure which words to use, so I'll use a few: cool, super, fabulous, excellent, unique.
  7. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    Blinded by the light....