1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Credit where it's due - thank you Billingham

Discussion in 'Open Gear Talk' started by Lightmancer, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    A little story of decent customer service - rare in this day and age...

Other than being a happy user of their bags for years, I have no other affiliation with Billingham. I recently bought a couple of their new design SP-40 shoulder pads, one to go on my Hadley Pro, and the other on my "briefcase", an ONA Brixton (the original shoulder pad for that is a chiropractor's dream...).

Imagine my disappointment when one of the metal poppers came apart. There was nothing I can do - glue would not hold it. I sent an email to Billingham CS and was told to return it to them.

Monday - Posted
    Tuesday - confirmed receipt
    Wednesday - returned with new hardware and a really rather nice leather card wallet for my trouble.

So - thank you Billingham. :smile:

• Like Like x 7
  2. Duane Pandorf

Duane Pandorf SC Top Veteran

Apr 25, 2011
    Western NC
    Love my Billingham!

I too am enjoying my Billingham bag. Had my Leica gear in my Hadley Pro this weekend on a boy scout camping trip.

hadleypro.

• Like Like x 3
  3. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    That's how a smart company the sells premium products should do business. The result is a more loyal customer and some free and highly targeted advertisement.

• Like Like x 1
  4. orange36

orange36 New to SC

Oct 21, 2013
    Such claver work and reposting. Keep up the great works guys i've added you guys to my blog roll. This is a great .

5. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    post #4 here looks like a failed spam