Day 21 - Golden October

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
OK....it's the 21st Day of October somewhere in the world. It's the 20th still here, but it's been a whirlwind few days, and I likely will be too busy for photos on a regular basis. (How you get to making an offer on a house 4 days after not even knowing you were looking for one is a very tumultuous process for someone who appreciates routines.... wish me luck).

Here's Kiki after a day of watching fish in the aquarium.....it must be exhausting.

View attachment 78710
sleeping beauty by Lukinosity, on Flickr

OK....it's the 21st Day of October somewhere in the world. It's the 20th still here, but it's been a whirlwind few days, and I likely will be too busy for photos on a regular basis. (How you get to making an offer on a house 4 days after not even knowing you were looking for one is a very tumultuous process for someone who appreciates routines.... wish me luck).

Here's Kiki after a day of watching fish in the aquarium.....it must be exhausting.

Good Luck! Maybe Kiki can rest for the two of you!

Another milkweed "adventure". XF-1, processed in LR5.
. . . David

Attachments

• Milk Weed #3 (1 of 1).jpg
    Milk Weed #3 (1 of 1).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 181
Much obliged! All of our family is down south in GA or out in Wisconsin, so pictures of the first granddaughter (on the wife's side) are a hot commodity, even 4 years on.

Well, my XE-1 arrived so I immediately went into "f1.4 mode" with the Fuji XF 35mm lenses I got to go with the body. This image was shot at ISO640, from a JPEG at F1.4 and was over-sharpened in LR for really no reason. I can't find da' grain. As the locals would say in northern Vermont - Geezum.
. . .David

Attachments

• e-X1 Test (1 of 1).jpg
    e-X1 Test (1 of 1).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 117
Back