1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Deal on the Olympus Air A1

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Boid, Jul 7, 2015.

1. john m flores

john m flores SC All-Pro

Aug 13, 2012
    Interesting. Does anyone know if the app has an intervalometer?

2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    not that I could see. Of course, they may not go over every single option in their bullet-point style presentation. Although I would think if it had it, they would have shows a short time-lapse movie as a selling point. http://app.olympus-imaging.com/oishare/

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I'd never heard of this little doodad before. I guess if I still had m43 gear, I might think about buying it as a backup or in lieu of a second body, at least at this price. But I suspect I'd have to use it for a while and learns it's operating limits and quirks before I'd know if it was even remotely (no pun intended) useful...

-Ray

4. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 SC Top Veteran

Feb 6, 2015
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    It is part of an Olympus SDK system, so if the out of the box app does not have it, anyone with programming knowledge and the desire can build one.

5. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I certainly have enough micro four-thirds lenses for a little device like this. At $299 the risk seems quite low.