Panasonic Dew on a leaf with the Lumix LX7

Very nice Andy. Boy, macro is one place the LX7 really wipes the floor with the RX100, which can't focus closer than several cm, even at the wide end. WIth the LX5, and for the couple of days I had the LX7, it'll focus so close you have to be careful not to hit the subject with the lens...

-Ray

Very nice Andy. Boy, macro is one place the LX7 really wipes the floor with the RX100, which can't focus closer than several cm, even at the wide end. WIth the LX5, and for the couple of days I had the LX7, it'll focus so close you have to be careful not to hit the subject with the lens...

-Ray

Yep! good innit!

Wow, very nice. Maybe it's just me, but (the big but), I find the OOF foreground edge just a bit distracting. Maybe a tighter crop from the bottom would slightly improve this already splendid image (yeah, you'll lose the serrated rose leaf edge but you may gain with less distractions).

Gary

Great photo, you should be proud of your creativity.

I'm still deliberating over an LX7 or something else......I'd like to see the Fuji XF1 and the Olympus XZ2 before I make my final choice, however the Fuji X10 also is on my list !

Too many choices !

Lastly does the LX7 have a filter thread so you can mount add-on filters & circular polarisers etc ?

Back