Fuji Did I mention I love the X10 ?

I have just paid for another X10 from a chap at work. I sold my last one stupidly without giving it a fair go and have regretted it (as I have with the XZ-1) so i have bought his which includes a spare battery and hood/adapter all for £350 which i thought fair. I have also got a spare battery from my/works F550exr so i will have 3 in all!

Happy dayz

I have just paid for another X10 from a chap at work. I sold my last one stupidly without giving it a fair go and have regretted it (as I have with the XZ-1) so i have bought his which includes a spare battery and hood/adapter all for £350 which i thought fair. I have also got a spare battery from my/works F550exr so i will have 3 in all!

Happy dayz

Andy it's about time that you are back in the X10 mystique. Relax and enjoy this great little fuji,quibbles and all.
All the best Dennis.

just a few shots I processed a bit in photoshop

brussel-6-X2.jpg

brussel-1-X2.jpg

a quick shot, but i like the contrast between the "big" old lady and the young lady + the man (and woman pushing) in the background pulling the heavy weight :redface:
brussel-7-X2.jpg

Amin ~ I remember that the LC1 or Digilux 2 were once your favorite cameras. The x10 has a 2/3 sensor, which, if memory serves, is the same size as those older siblings. I've got an LC1 and would be extremely interested in any comments you might care to make comparing it with the x10.

Thanks in advance (or even in lieu of...)

Lurking, but still alive,

Irenaeus

Back