Dog baby at hempfest.

spinyman

Veteran
Name
David
X100s

9574914784_c8af59c6f7_b.jpg

Nice shot!

HempFest hey? :hmmm: I'm no detective but I reckon the expression on the face of the crowd faces betrays where they are - not a straight one among them - even the pooch looks on the hooch. Got to say I'm pretty impressed with the numbers they got off the couch....or did the festival come to them? Ah no, of course, the Munchie Van lured them there!:popcorm2:... I could imagine Green Sleeves playing out an old Ford Transit and the line of musty-smelling moans trudging a step or two behind it.

those two behind the gent with the pooch and the geezer on the right look like they are seriously, seriously stoned.
I hear ya brother, I wonder whether his mother can hear him while he transmits vibes to her on his handheld intergalactic communications device? Having said that I reckon the geezer on the right has not not been stoned since that Grateful Dead concert in '73.

Having said that I reckon the geezer on the right has not not been stoned since that Grateful Dead concert in '73.

I think you mean he hasn't NOT been stoned since that concert in '73. There is some music that sounds better when one is stoned, but that Grateful Dead stuff ONLY sounds good when you're stoned (Oh man, I hope Ray doesn't read this one :tomato2:)

I think you mean he hasn't NOT been stoned since that concert in '73.
Yeah that's why I repeated the 'not' - 'not not been stoned' - but you're right your way sounds betterer. :laugh1:
There is some music that sounds better when one is stoned, but that Grateful Dead stuff ONLY sounds good when you're stoned (Oh man, I hope Ray doesn't read this one :tomato2:)
Yeah I know a few bands like that and even some films. I'm told Cheech and Chong is comprehensible and even funny when in the right zone :hmmm:

Love those looks from that cute "dog baby" and his owner - as well as the dark haired woman on the left. Great use of black and white, David!

Meanwhile, I'm going to go dig out some Grateful Dead.:evilsmile: But I'm talking about the old Grateful Dead..."Riding that train...":tongue:

I think you mean he hasn't NOT been stoned since that concert in '73. There is some music that sounds better when one is stoned, but that Grateful Dead stuff ONLY sounds good when you're stoned (Oh man, I hope Ray doesn't read this one :tomato2:)

Why are you ragging on the Dead? Keep that up and I will delete you from my list of preferred moderators... :rolleyes:

This is the 4th time I've looked at this photo, and each time I look I want potato chips.

It's a stellar image, IMHO one of those "a picture is worth a thousand words" photos.

OK, to atone for my sins....here is my penance. I do like the first album (although most Dead fans don't like that one.....different strokes for different folks, I guess)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R4qcGdgOmns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back