Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog Napping

Olympus EP3 PL25mm (Snapseed)

P1196290_Snapseed-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ah, they are so lovely when they are asleep. Boden dreams I think. He's so lovely and warm when he wakes up that it's a shame that he's got to go straight outside. My mop is doing overtime! J.Walker is much too dignified to stoop so low I'm sure. Must be nice ...... sigh :rolleyes:

I'm laughing, Christina! I do remember puppyhood but beware because in few years you'll have forgotten what it was like and might venture to do it all over again.;) Thankfully Johnnie is well past that stage. Boden will be too, soon, I'm sure. I have tons of photos of my dog, as you well know, in many unusual sleeping positions - such is one of the delights of puppyhood!

Aww, I'm so glad to see this little guy of yours, James. He looks as though he's got a protective aura about him. Lens flare or something, I'm guessing...but no matter. I love the intense backlighting...he's indomitable!

Paul and Barrie - it's always heartening to see dogs on the job! I can't help but laugh at the truck driving Bull Terrier, he's a tough looking fellow but I bet he has big heart.;)

Thanks BB! She's a gal! Keesha, Keesha!

It is lens flare, my Voigtlander 35mm MC does some crazy lens flare, all of which are unexpected, most of which I actually like. I don't mind it in this photo of Keesha but it's really the first photo where I'm wondering what it could've looked like without the flare.

Reactions: BBW
Keesha!!!!!! How could I forget!

If you have the means to remove the lens flare, see what you think.

I think you have a book's worth of thoughtful photos of Keesha all over the place and if you haven't made one yet, I hope you will. (Note to self to get my own project together but I am waiting for Lightroom's upgrade which apparently will offer a Blurb connection.;))

If you have the means to remove the lens flare, see what you think.

I managed to do it in a B&W version but not the colour version which was much harder. I did like it better without the flare in this case.

I think you have a book's worth of thoughtful photos of Keesha all over the place and if you haven't made one yet, I hope you will.

Thanks BB, I didn't think of it that way. Maybe one day I will, there's plenty more to take yet.

I think it's Keesha's diminutive size and her greying face...and general all around cuteness that make me like her photos so much but in this case - my vote goes to the black and white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back