Micro 4/3 Downtown Boston, MA

Hyubie

Top Veteran
Back at this forum's sister site mu-43.com, we had a meet up in downtown Boston, and we attended the Boston PhotoWalks Tour of Beacon Hill.

A good few of us attended and had a blast. I didn't realize that none of us posted our photos here, and figured this might be a good start to also share images of our beautiful city.

All images were taken with the E-PL1, and either the Oly 14-42 kit, Panny 20mm or Canon FD 50mm f/1.4.

Enjoy these, feel free to post your Boston photos, and come, visit us! (No, I'm not an employee of Mayor Menino. :D)

What better place to start than with our State House.

View attachment 39888

View attachment 39889

Directly in front is The Shaw Memorial.

View attachment 39890

View attachment 39891

A few from Beacon Hill/Boston Common:

View attachment 39892

View attachment 39893

View attachment 39894

View attachment 39895

Some of the photographers:

View attachment 39896

View attachment 39897

Wonderful, Hyubie! We down here of more southern New York contingent never got our acts together.:redface: Hope springs eternal, however...maybe for the autumn days.

Boston is so full of history for us here in the states and there's so much to see and do. I spent about a year in Cambridge back in the early 1970s and used to forget where I parked my car... Those streets just don't have the Manhattan grid!;)

I'm sorry to say that I haven't been up there in about 10 years, but I've always had a deep soft spot for Bean Town.:love:

You've started us with a really nice array of images...and I think I spy Alan in a few of them, too. Many thanks! I know we have some others who can add to this thread for sure!

Back