Dropping by to say "hello" to old friends!

Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words. congratulations, and words of encouragement!! It means a lot! One day, we'll need to have a SC.com get together somewhere. We need to figure who's got the nicest digs so that we can visit and crash there! I know it won't be Houston, Texas for sure!!! Wasn't someone fixing up a house somewhere in Central France?

The big day is November 10. I'm so looking forward to the day AFTER. That is, until I see the credit card bills. The silver lining is that I should be accumulating lots of points to use on Amazon! :)

Confession time -- I'm about to pre-order the Fuji XE1 with the zoom lens ... Just unsure as of now if I should go silver or black.

I'll see y'all around. And yes Luke, I lurk ...

Well first of all, you and your sweet bride will always be welcome at our place but you'll have to use the queen size aerobed. Though we may have a pullout couch someday.

November 10th it is, eh? That's going to be a great day for you two. Just keep telling yourself that if you can handle all this "stuff" that you're dealing with now, it's all a good sign...in-laws and all.:D

However, I am shocked, S-H-O-C-K-E-D, that you have fallen off the wagon so quickly and have ordered yourself another camera.:drama::rofl:

It's always to hear from you, Armando!

Back