1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-M5 black - P25/1.4 - O45/1.8 - O12-50 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Serious Compacts For Life

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 15, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> E-M5 black - P25/1.4 - O45/1.8 - O12-50
    </br>Prices</br> E-M5 - $815
    Panasonic 25/1.4 - $440
    Olympus 45/1.8 - $325
    Olympus 12-50/3.5-6.3 - $225
    JB Grip for E-M5 - $40
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Olympus OM-D E-M5. Includes flash, original box, CD, cables, battery & charger + a non-Olympus battery and the port cover (not pictured). Does not include the hot shoe cover. Has approx 4000 clicks. Is in great condition cosmetically and functionally. I am not the first owner – purchased camera on this forum.

Panasonic 25 f/1.4. Includes original front and rear caps & hood, box, pouch and paperwork. Also includes a Daisee UV-Haze filter. No issues cosmetically or functionally. It does “rattlesnake” a bit when focusing in bright light. I am not the first owner – purchase lens on this forum.

Olympus 45/1.8. Includes original front and rear caps, box and paperwork. Also includes a Daisee UV-Haze filter. No issues cosmetically or functionally. Lens is only a few months old. I am original owner.

Olympus 12-50. Includes original front and rear caps, and non-Olympus hood and a Hoya UV filter. No issues cosmetically or functionally, though zoom is not smooth (common with this lens). I am not the first owner – purchased lens on this forum.

JB grip is only a few weeks old. No signs of use. I am first owner.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> Fed-Ex or USPS; insured; signature required
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -0-
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 - 2 business days
    </br>References</br> lots on mu-43.com under same username
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Preference is to sell this all together. Price would be $1750. I will part it out, but would like to sell camera before lenses.

2. demiro

demiro Serious Compacts For Life

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 15, 2011
    Well, this has become sort of messy. I have various offers and inquiries on various forums. I'm going to hang on a bit hoping to sell the whole kit.

To that end I am offering up a very nice vintage Olympus lens as part of the package. The OM G.Zuiko 50/1.4 + an OM to m4/3s adapter. Lens is in very good shape, just a little stray dust. Blades are clean; everything turns smoothly. Includes a Hoya UV filter; generic front cap and generic or maybe a Lumix rear cap for the adapter.

Package price is still $1750, shipped in US, standard PayPal (no fees to buyer).

om50-1. om50-2. om50-3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.