1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] E-P3 Body-only (minty) in box with everything but the lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Luke, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I love the E-P3. My wife loves the way it looks. So I bought a second one and thought we'd look cooler than everyone else with his and hers. She'd rather have that money I spent (on 'her' camera) to put towards a new saddle for her horse (I'm still not clear how the benefits me, but I've learned not to ask).

So, it's a minty black body-only and comes with everything in the original box (including the warranty card) EXCEPT the lens. I'm selling it for $675 and that includes shipping to your door.

I don't need any more camera bodies and I'm pretty set on lenses. If you have an Oly 45mm that you don't need, I'd consider that in partial trade. Otherwise it's a cash (Paypal) deal. Shipping is also available to our friends to the north in Canada for an additional $10.

pm with any questions or to get this beauty under your Christmas tree. FWIW, the E-P3 is my current camera of choice in the m4/3 format. It is the reason for my flurry of camera selling lately. If I didn't have one already, I'd keep it.

6437669823_1e7b2b5212_z.
    PC010003 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

I have a feedback history over on the mu43 forums and over 10 years of feedback on eBay under the user IDs mikeslps and mikeslps_2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.