1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

E-X1 Image examples on Flickr

Discussion in 'Fuji X Forum' started by Ghosthunter, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    Here are some Image Examples from Flickr from the E-X1 using the 35mm f1.4 lens. They are all at f1.4 and look stunning!

Flickr: Fuji X-E1

• Like Like x 3
  2. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    very nice indeed. looks like morocco. makes me wish I had a lot of money:biggrin:

3. jim_khoo

jim_khoo SC Veteran

Jul 11, 2010
    Kuala Lumpur
    yes, they do look great!

4. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    What a great "look" that lens produces! That cat shot is a lovely combination of sharpness and bokeh.

5. stanleyk

stanleyk SC Top Veteran

May 23, 2011
    Taylor, Texas
    Those photos are with the 14-55 zoom? Very nice. If so, that's a really good zoom lens.

6. bartjeej

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    nope, as stated in the OP, photos with the 35/1.4

7. stanleyk

stanleyk SC Top Veteran

May 23, 2011
    Taylor, Texas
    Missed that. I wonder how good the zoom is? I usually shoot at F4 and lower so I'm just not sure on it. I have the 35mm with the X Pro and it is a really good lens.

8. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I'm relying on the X-Pro1 for sample images :smile:

9. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    of course....it's the same sensor and processor. I don't think we really need sample images. The images will be great. One just needs to decide if they prefer having the optical viewfinder or a built-in flash and an extra $700 in their wallet.

10. bartjeej

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    brought your list about 0,00001% closer to completion...
    yeah I'd love to see names return, although many cameras do have a "general" name (Powershot G1X, Lumix GX1 for instance), but we choose to use only the part of the name that differs from model to model. with the huge amount of cameras being released nowadays, having unique names for each is just not doable, so having numbers and letters is inevitable, but I'd love to see the X-obsession abate a litte!

• Like Like x 1