Looking down from Edinburgh Castle

M3TSf.jpg

Looking at Calton Hill from the Castle

xZuPD.jpg

Another shot from the ramparts

I20zT.jpg

Graveyard close to Calton Hill

Zg2UU.jpg

Boid, your post processing is amazing. No matter how much I squint at the photographs I just can't see the rain! Seriously, nice pics. Is this a new RX100? I've ordered an RX100, I'm expecting it in the next few days. No doubt the rain will be back in Edinburgh when mine arrives. Hope you had a good time during your visit to Scotland.

Boid, your post processing is amazing. No matter how much I squint at the photographs I just can't see the rain! Seriously, nice pics. Is this a new RX100? I've ordered an RX100, I'm expecting it in the next few days. No doubt the rain will be back in Edinburgh when mine arrives. Hope you had a good time during your visit to Scotland.

Ha! Your rains and 80 mph winds did their darnest to tip me and my car over the cliff at Skye. It was ridiculous. I couldn't open my car door, let alone hold the camera still while I took pictures.

6TUHZ.jpg

Yes, it is the new RX100. Though I might have a defective piece, because the corners are not sharp at all. Otherwise it's a fun little camera, you might enjoy using it. You do have a beautiful countryside, when it's not trying to kill you.

Back