favs so far

Discussion in 'Sony E-Mount (incl. NEX, A7, A7R, A3000) Forum' started by davect01, Jan 2, 2011.

1. So I have had this camera three days and have been shooting a lot of pics. Thought I would share a few of my favs.

The flower and the flag both show an original and then a color accentuated shot.

The girl is my niece, and although I like the shot, it ended up a bit soft.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Pics are looking good. Are you able to post them a bit larger so we can see them nice and big? It looks as though the NEX has missed focus a couple of times. Just wondering which focus mode you're using, I have mine set for single point focus which normally works quite well :)
  3. Ya the ones outside with the flag were a bit out of focus, oh well live and learn.
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    Dave, thanks for posting these but I am with Christilou - please post them larger. You can either attach them in a larger form, upload them to the gallery here or use a website such as Flickr or smugmug, etc. to embed them here. We are on a "need to see" basis here!:wink:

If I'm right and that is your little girl, she's a beauty. And if she's not yours, she is still darling!
  5. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Thanks Dave for this greet series!