Finally - some sunshine!

Discussion in 'Micro Four Thirds Forum' started by soundimageplus, Jul 18, 2010.

1. soundimageplus

soundimageplus SC Top Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    After a week of pretty dreadful weather the clouds parted for a few hours last evening to let me get out and shoot some pictures.

I used a Panasonic GH1 and my new "wonderzoom" the Panasonic Leica Vario-Elmar f3.5-5.6mm 14-150mm

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    Well when those clouds parted you certainly got out there and covered a lot of ground! There's something about that long view of the fields, your 7th, that really makes me feel free. I think I can feel your relief at being out there again!

I have to add that going through your blog to reach these in their larger sizes on Flickr is really a worth while trip.
  3. Boyzo

Boyzo SC Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Glad the Sun shone for you, here in Melbourne we only get peeks (winter)

You seem to be very taken by the PL 14-150 (I recently acquired one) and its well built albeit heavy and does focus quite close at max zoom, I tend to use it wide open.

Very nice images I love the landscapes and skies, your lucky to have ready access to rural places

Is this a long term love with this lens ;-) or will it pass?? ;-)

Many Pro's cry prime prime Nah seldom use zooms.
  4. Underneath

Underneath SC Rookie

Jul 6, 2010
    It is a great lens. Amazing how brown that grass is after so much rain and cloudiness! Love the detail in that tree trunk and the processing in the first shot.
  5. kathyh

kathyh SC Top Veteran

Jul 13, 2010
    Ottawa, Canada
    I have to agree with BB, the 7th image of the fields is really special. My husband has that lens. I think I'll have to get myself an adapter.