Fuji First Trip with my weeks old X100-many images. Thanks to this forum for the tips

Penfan2010

All-Pro
Name
Ed
I was able to get a near mint X100 over at mu43, and got it just in time for a two week trip to Germany and Denmark. This camera is amazing for all around photography and i love the fact you can shut off the shutter sound--very discreet indeed. Thanks to the folks on the forum, especially on the "X100 Settings" discussion, for all the helpful tips.

DSCF0783.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0340.jpg

DSCF0717.jpg

DSCF0784.jpg

DSCF0830.jpg

DSCF0827.jpg

DSCF0788.jpg

One of my other serious compacts, in Hamburg
DSCF0823.jpg

Thanks, Luke, maybe I should have made that the title of the post! While the camera is fairly discreet, I quite haven't gotten up the gumption to do a lot of photos straight into people's faces test.

Hi,
I love your photos & the tight framing. Did you accomplish this 'in camera' or with subsequent cropping? Reminds me of my 35mm days. To avoid grain, you had to try & compose your shots 'in camera'
Glyn

Hi,
I love your photos & the tight framing. Did you accomplish this 'in camera' or with subsequent cropping? Reminds me of my 35mm days. To avoid grain, you had to try & compose your shots 'in camera'
Glyn

Thanks, Glyn. The first and fourth photos are cropped. With a fixed 35mm equivalent lens, I find that I shoot many more "photos within photos" that I can crop properly later on, especially when I'm afraid of missing a particular moment.

Back