1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Flickr Photostream via your TV

Discussion in 'Philosophy of Photography' started by Gubrz, May 24, 2013.

1. Gubrz

Gubrz O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    so, i was staring blankly at the television, and it PLINK'd at me, and a window popped up saying there was a message in the message center

what?! theres a message center?!

so i went and took a peak, it was some country music silliness.. but below that was a msg about flickr.. so i went and read it

apparently i wont be able to view my flickr photos on my tv at the end of may or june or something... i never knew i could! lol
    so im sitting here watching my flickr photostream flip by, and about 15 minutes in, i realized how many photos i really should take out, and how many i really really love.

its so nice to see them all huge-o and get to appreciate them somewhere other than on my retina display!
    it also reminded me about a 30% off coupon i got in email from my local printy place, WOO! time to do some more printing and admiring!

so.

PRINT!
    or at least occasionally watch them on your tv if you have a way to do so!
    its kinda magical!

2. entropic remnants

entropic remnants SC All-Pro

Mar 3, 2013
    John Griggs
    Print large! It will change your life.

3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    the first time I looked at my photos on a TV I just about freaked out. The good ones were amazing. the bad ones were......whoah. Bad.

4. Gubrz

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    im beginning to think ill just wipe my flickr clear, and reupload everythign fresh.. it might be BETTER if i do that, than ATTEMPT to weed out all the JUNK... lol
    more effective, perhaps

5. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Not a bad idea. Never mind all the broken links that will ensue!! LOL!

6. Gubrz

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    That sounds like YP not MP.

LOL!

-Eliot "...but if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world..." - Fox, Le Petit Prince