Flickr problem - grabbing BB or HTML

Neither do I, I was wondering what you were all talking about! I have a problem grabbing the code, it disappears really easily and sometimes takes several tries to keep a hold of it and repaste.

Did they just change again?

I've purposely been declining the *New experience* ... but now I see it's been forced on me :) .. it's all good.

However, the sharing thing looks broken ... and I can't get the old HTML/BB Code options as before (half of the menu is hidden by the main window):

Attachments

• Flickr-share.png
    Flickr-share.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 115
Thanks Ray and nope, I didn't rate that beta experience....but I can still listen to Jimi.:D

What I would really like is to have white space around the individual photos - not all black. Oh well...maybe Santa Flickr will bring it, if I'm very good.View attachment 81025

Don't give up the ship yet Luke - let's see how things shake out. Clearly there are some bugs in the system.

P.S. I have no problem accessing the code as it is just as it always was for me.

Looks like they are fixing stuff on the fly -- :rolleyes:

Seems better now ... if only they'd put tooltips for us to know which one is actually the BBCode icon ...

Attachments

• Flickr-share3.png
    Flickr-share3.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 102
It is there on the new experience. It looks like a pushpin, you select the size. It's a square with an arrow pointing to the right

Wow, glad you found that because I sure didn't :hail:

I ended up opting back out after < 1 day on the "new experience" when I could not for the life of me figure out how to find the BBCode. It was either not there when I tried it or I just plain didn't see it. I work in software for a living so I'm pretty confident I can work out these types of questions but that one eluded me!

Back