1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Flowers and plants Conservatory

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Gwen Quek, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Gwen Quek

Gwen Quek SC Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Singapore the Garden City
    Gwen Quek
    This is Garden by the Bay, its our newly constructed attraction in Singapore,

This is the full view of the two conservatory.

9622973112_7583214849_b.

This taller structure is names as Cloud Forest where most large plant is house.
    Taken in the late evening.

9622980018_60ea57c9c2_b.

This was how it appear at night and its open for visit from morning till 10 pm at night daily
    with occasional closing for a day for maintenance. and entrance fee of sin$ 28 is charge for entry
    to both dome.

9619750321_87a313c6af_b.

Sorry for posting this shot taken by a nikon DSLR.

To Peter (pneiv), hope this pic would give you a better perspective of our garden and also to
    show you how I could shoot nice bloom through out the year.

2. pniev

pniev Student for life

Jun 10, 2013
    Definitely! Thanks, Gwen.
    I am looking forward to seeing the conservatory. It must be spectacular.
    Peter

3. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Crikey... you sure know how to build stuff in Singapore. Now I want to visit, after seeing your flower shots and this. Magnificent!

4. Gwen Quek

Gwen Quek SC Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Singapore the Garden City
    Gwen Quek
    Hi Kyteflyer,

Just remember to bring along your camera and lots of memory cards if you are coming, we welcome you.

We have four large garden in Singapore, the oldest is Singapore Botanical Garden which have lots of trees and orchid,
    Then another two namely Chinese Garden and Japanese Garden.
    Garden by the bay was the latest which is eco friendly and was recently awarded " World Building of the Year."