Focus Peaking

Is there a tongue in cheek there? If not, *slap*!

:D Yeah, tongue was firmly planted in cheek! I crack myself up.

Anyway, I really like having focus peaking and can now understand why people ask for it on new bodies. It works pretty much everywhere except in direct sunlight (no viewfinder on the K-01, of course), but I especially am liking it in quiet places... that along with the modest shutter sound makes for a pretty quiet camera. It is also very quick with the limited lenses I am using. Cool stuff.

I think focus peaking would be AWESOME with some sort of glasses. They would look like generic sunglasses, but they are actually semi-transparent video screens that receive a liveview signal through wi-fi or Bluetooth or however that stuff works.

Also, I think the K-01 has it.

*ducks*

It's not in M4/3 cameras, even though Panasonic uses it extensively in its video cams. IMHO, this makes M4/3 a non-ideal platform for manual focus lenses.

I think focus peaking would be AWESOME with some sort of glasses. They would look like generic sunglasses, but they are actually semi-transparent video screens that receive a liveview signal through wi-fi or Bluetooth or however that stuff works.

Also, I think the K-01 has it.

*ducks*

Haha, that would be pretty cool. Hmmm... maybe just an optic implant that gives you a HUD (heads-up-display).

Oh yeah, I think you are right about the K-01. :D

Back