Completed For Sale: Clik Elite Photo/Camera Nature Backpack | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Clik Elite Photo/Camera Nature Backpack

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA and Canada

Description

Am selling a used but never abused wonderful photo / camera / photographer's backpack. Clik Elite has a well-deserved reputation for making high-quality camera bags and backpacks. The Nature pack is a medium capacity pack with more than enough room for either a mirrorless / micro 4/3 camera system (with several bodies & lenses, as well as room for clothing, lunch, goodies, all kinds of other things).
View media item 13013I used it on several trips with different mirrorless cameras & lenses - which all pack into a dedicated portion of the bottom of the pack which comes complete with customizable dividers to set up the space however you want for your cameras / camera bodies / lenses / accessories.
View media item 13014The central part of the pack has enough space and room for a long day hike or even a multiple day trip, if you are packing light.
View media item 13015View media item 13016There's also a cool little pouch section near the bottom for wallet, keys, cell phone, small camera, etc etc. This is a well-designed pack
View media item 13021The best part of the pack is that it's set up to accept an internal hydration kit - I used it with a 1 liter Osprey hydration kit - and it really works!
View media item 13017(NOTE: you have to buy your own hydration bladder/kit, I am NOT including any with this.)
View media item 13018The padded frame system was designed by Clik Elite and is insanely comfortable.
View media item 13019Or at least it was and has been for me. (And for many many other happy Clik Elite owners and users as well, judging from the large number of glowing reviews that Clik Elite photo/camera packs get.
View media item 13020New, this pack sold for around $150. I bought it a few years ago for $100 and have only used it on 2 or 3 trips. If you're looking for a comfortable backpack for camera, lenses, gear, clothing, whatever - this is a great smaller capacity pack.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$15 to U.S., $20 to Canada

Handling time

As soon as practicable.

References

ebay: miguelatf

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back