Completed For Sale: Fuji X-Pro2 with grip, 18-135mm & 50-230mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X-Pro2 with grip, 18-135mm & 50-230mm

What are your prices?

$1,250

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Three items for sale here.

1. a Silver 50-230mm lens. This is a black box retail version...not taken from a kit. I took a few shots when it arrived to make sure it functioned properly. It does. This one is absolutely indistinguishable from a new one. Come with front and rear cap, hood, owner's manual and retail box. It can be in your US mailbox for the paltry sum of $140

View attachment 29418P1010017 by Luke, on Flickr

2. The versatile and amazing 18-135mm lens I bought second-hand. It works perfectly. The glass is immaculate. The ribbed zoom ring is the only part of the whole lens that lets on the secret that this is a used lens. It's easily an 8/10 on a scale cosmetically (I photographed it in the harsh winter morning sun to effectively show off every speck of dust on the rubber rings ;) ). Front and rear caps and lens hood are included, as well as owner's manual and original retail box. I see this selling used in the $550-$600 range. I've priced this one to sell quickly for $500.....shipping included to your US address.

View attachment 29419P1010031 by Luke, on Flickr

3. The Fuji X-Pro2 body was purchased second-hand from a wedding photographer. It was his second body and he sold it when he purchased a second X-T2 (he preferred the form factor). I was told by him that it only has a couple thousand shutter actuations, and believe him. It has a couple scratches on the top plate, but the rest of the body is clean. It comes with the Lensmate LM-XP2 folding thumbgrip (a $60 accessory!) and the MHG-XPRO2 grip, as well as the usual stuff in the box. Charger, extra battery, and unused strap (those little triangular metal rings seem to be missing, though) and an owner's manual in the original retail box. $1,250 is the asking price and includes insured Priority Mail service in a well packed box to your US Paypal confirmed address.

View attachment 29420P1010026 by Luke, on Flickr

33433225246_7c23ab06cf_b.jpg
P1010023
by Luke, on Flickr

the photo below shows the scuffs/scratches on the top plate (they look worse in this harsh lighting than they do in real life)....

33345802681_dc071a0a8e_b.jpg
P1010024
by Luke, on Flickr

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer. I can shave off some dough for anyone packaging multiple items together. Thanks for looking.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back