1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Fuji X100s in mint condition (price reduced or best offer) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Paul Giguere, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Paul Giguere

Paul Giguere www.paulgiguere.com

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 4, 2011
    Wayland, MA USA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X100s in mint condition

What are your prices?

$500 or best offer

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm selling my Fuji X100s (black). It is in mint condition and has been handled and cared for very well (approx. 2200 shutter actuations). There are no nicks, dents, scratches, etc. The lens is pristine (I had a filter on the lens from day one so no scratches, etc.). If you didn't know better, you would think the camera is new. The camera also comes with an AMAXX LCD protector which has been on since I bought the camera new so the LCD is in pristine condition.

The camera comes with the original box, all cables, cords, charger, battery, manual, strap, lens cap, etc. Basically the camera comes with everything that was included when the camera was purchased new.

In addition, I am including two additional Fuji batteries (not 3rd party) and the ARX100 Adapter Ring (black) for adding a lens filter or accessory. Take a look at the photos below and if you have any questions, just let me know.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$20

Handling time

1 business day

References

Ebay: pgiguere

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015