Samsung NX20 and 30/2

What are your prices?

Samsung NX20 - 220EUR
Samsung NX 30/2 - 180EUR

Where are you located?

EU

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I am traveling across Europe at the moment and decided to free up some space in my backpack:) In fact, I just found I am not using it enough. So I'd like to sell it fast while I am here, in EU.

Samsung NX20. The top body in NX series, unless you really need that bulky NX1 for 4k video. Nearly perfect condition, not scratches, dings, etc. Comes as "body+charger+battery", I left the rest at home and can ship it later, if needed. 220EUR

Samsung NX 30/2 lens. Oh, this one is something. Very light and small (pancake), with nice bokeh and absolutely perfect resolution when closed a bit. Easy to use, easy to carry, all-rounder for a penny. Nice condition as well. Comes as "lens and caps". 150EUR

I accept offers and ship fast. My ebay nickname is "fotodro" and I have over 100 positive feedbacks, so don't have any worries.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

15EUR

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back