1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

For Sale: Sigma dp0 Quattro | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Sapphie, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Sapphie

Sapphie SC Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 8, 2011
    Devon, UK
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sigma dp0 Quattro

What are your prices?

550 GBP

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

I am putting my Sigma dp0 Quattro up for sale.

Images from the Sigma Quattros really have a very special look that can be quite addictive; hence why it is hard to part with the camera but I trying to simplify my collection!

It was purchased in December 2015 but has been very lightly used - less than 300 exposures! This is only because spare time is so short and I also have my other cameras to take my attention. I would rather sell the camera than have it sitting unused and put the proceeds towards another lens for my Fuji X-Pros.

It is in really excellent condition, no scratches or anything like that - I always take good care of my kit. I have the boxes and all the original bits such as charger, strap etc.

I am based in Devon if you are close enough to want to come and have a look.

Asking price is in UK pounds.

Thanks for looking,
    Lee

Payment accepted

Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

5 GBP RMSD

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: