Completed For Sale: Sony A7r Body (Pristine, 1621 Clicks) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueshound

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7r Body (Pristine, 1621 Clicks)

What are your prices?

$990.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

A7r body purchased from B&H in Dec. 2014, so just a bit over a year old. Very limited use, due to my needing and subsequently getting, a hip replacement in July 2015. My last saved files submitted to a website that reports shutter activations returns 1621 shutter activations; little to no use since then. Extremely clean, no wear marks, blemishes, scratches, etc.
Will come with original box, papers, Sony battery, USB charger. I don't have the Sony strap here in the US, so not included. Note the strap bits in the photos also not included (part of an Optech strap). I can also include a Neewer L bracket that has lived on this camera since it was new.
I'll pay insured shipping to continental US via USPS or UPS standard service, purchaser covers Paypal fees. Will ship to Canada if additional costs are borne by the purchaser, including any CDN taxes if applicable.
Will only ship to verified Paypal address.
Questions from anyone with serious interest are welcome. You can email me at blueshound250@gmail.com, or call 954.229.1086. No texts please.
Thanks for looking,
Brian

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

N/A assuming purchaser pays Paypal fee.

Handling time

2 business days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• A7r front view_1010464.JPG
    A7r front view_1010464.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 99
  • A7r Rear View_1010465.JPG
    A7r Rear View_1010465.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 104
  • A7r Kit front view_1010463.JPG
    A7r Kit front view_1010463.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 98
  • A7r Top Right Controls_1010466.JPG
    A7r Top Right Controls_1010466.JPG